Happy Joy Joy! @JLenniDorner at http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com/ nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. Thank you!
The rules are:
- Thank and link back to the person who presented you with the award. Add the award logo to your blog.
- Answer the eleven questions posted for the nominees.
- Share eleven random facts about yourself.
- Write eleven questions for your nominees and then...
- Nominate eleven worthy blogs and contact those bloggers so they know about it! (No tag backs.)
The Liebster Blog Award is given bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the eleven questions I got, and my answers:
That is a good question. I'm not sure, but I'm sure it's on Patty Froese's blog, because she's awesome!
Data in Star Trek TNG. He's so endearing. It's difficult not to love him.
7.) What makes it all worth it?
8.) Would it be better to be world famous for a failure or to be considered the greatest but only known by a small group of people?
9.) Do you feel that the golden rule (do unto others as you would have them do onto you) still applies in today's online world of tweeting, Facebook fanpage subscribing, and anonymous page/post commenting?
Absolutely. If anything, I think it's more important than ever. It is much too easy to be cruel in writing, and people happily write things they would never say to someone's face. Also, misunderstandings flourish in electronic communications.
10.) What is the kindest act that you have seen someone do in the past 30 days?
Remember the foster dog I mentioned? This lady drove her all the way from Texas to Florida, so she could live. That's a pretty sweet thing to do!
11.) What does your blog offer to the world that no one possibly could?
Hahaha, I guess insight in my crazy mind.
- Patty Froese http://www.pattyfroese.com
- Rebecca Lane Beittel http://rebeccaoftomorrow.wordpress.com/
- Shaunna Gonzales http://www.shaunnagonzales.blogspot.com
- Chris J. Randolph http://oktopods.wordpress.com/
- Merry Farmer http://merryfarmer.net/
- Stephanie Burkhart http://sgcardin.blogspot.com/
- Lynette Endicott
- Jillian Chantal http://jillianchantal.com/news/
- Vijaya Schartz http://romancingscifi.blogspot.com/
- Anne Patrick http://www.suspensebyanne.blogspot.com/