Did you know that...
- There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body
- Laid end to end, they would circle the Earth 2.5 times
- A typical hurricane produces the energy equivalent of 8,000 megaton bombs
- Polar bears can run at 25 miles per hour
- Polar bears can also jump over 6 feet into the air
- Dolphins and humans share a common ancestor
- The average person accidentally eats 430 bugs each year of their life. Eeewww!
- A single rye plant can spread up to 400 miles of underground roots